How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Showing or Not Working in My Account: As all of you know that Instagram is a most popular social media platform and also an entertainment application. There are over one billion active users monthly in worldwide. Now you can imagine that the app also a biggest social media platform in world wide. There are maximum peoples are using Instagram daily. And there are some peoples are making reels video in Instagram app.
But in this article I am going to discuss about how to activate reels on Instagram and also discuss about how to fix Instagram reels not working issue?
What is Instagram Reels?
Instagram reel is a feature of Instagram. Where you can make a short video (15 seconds to 60seconds) with funny sounds effects and also you can make a cover song video in this app. And also you can make reels video with your Instagram account.
One more think if you shoot a reels video and publish in Instagram then you will get huge amount of views in your reels.
One day I make an Instagram reel and shared it in news feed after one day later the reel gone viral. My reel reached 1500 views in one day. So, if you shoot daily reel video and share to your Instagram feed you can get huge amount of views and you can also get some amount of followers. When I was shared my Instagram reel video, in that time my Instagram followers was 204 and now my Instagram followers is 245. In one day I got 40 followers. Now your turn to increase your Instagram followers.
Benefits of Instagram Reels:
- You can get huge amount viewers.
- You can Increase your Instagram followers.
- After getting some followers then you can earn money from them (by selling product or affiliate marketing).
- Also you can publish paid post and earn money from paid post.
How to Fix Instagram Reels Not Showing or Not Working in My Account?
No.1 Update Your Instagram App to Latest Version:
- Now open your Play Store.
- Go to the search option.
- Type "Instagram" and search it.
- After that click on "Instagram" app.
- And then you will see the "Update" option just click on it.
- Now wait for a while to update your app.
- Now open your Instagram app and check the reels section.
No.2 Report Problem to Instagram:
- At first open your Instagram app.
- And then click on profile photo icon (bottom right corner).
- After that you will see a three line button. Just click on it.
- Now select the settings option.
- Now you will see an option "Help". Tap on it.
- After that you will find an option "Report a Problem".
- Now enter your problem and attach a screenshot copy of your problem.
- After writing your problem now click on "Submit" button (Top right corner).
- After 48 hours check it again that your reels feature is working or not.
No.3 Sign Out and Sign In Again:
No.4 Clear Cache:
- Open your phone settings.
- Then go to Manage App option.
- After that find the Instagram app.
- Now click on Instagram app.
- After that you will see an option "Clear Cache".
- Tap on it.
- After that click on Clear data option.
- Then select Clear cache option.
- Click OK.
No.5 Join Beta Program:
- Open Play Store.
- Now search Instagram.
- Click on it.
- Scroll down and then you will find an option like "Join Beta Program"
- Just click on it.
- It will take a few minutes.
- After that you will get the beta update your device.
- You need to update your Instagram app one more time (After Joining Beta Program).
- Now check your Instagram.
No.6 Re-Install the Instagram app:
No.7 Update Your Mobile:
- Why is my reels not showing on my profile?
- Reels not showing on Instagram iPhone.
- How to enable reels on Instagram on iPhone?
- Instagram reels not working.