Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account: Almost every peoples are want to transfer his/her Amazon pay balance to bank account, but they don't know the actual method to transfer his amazon pay balance to bank account.
And also there are maximum peoples are searching on google that how to transfer Amazon Pay balance to bank account? and I saw that there are lots of peoples are asking me that how to transfer money from amazon pay to bank account?
And If you also don't know the proper method then you're in the right place Where I will give you a proper way to transfer your Amazon pay balance to bank account.
After testing lots of methods, I found a genuine method to transfer Amazon pay balance to bank account instantly with low amount of interest fee. The interest fee is only 0.75%. This is the latest and crazy method to transfer Amazon pay balance to bank account at low interest fee.
You can check out this article also: How to Transfer PayTM Gift Voucher to Bank Account? (Instantly)
So, without wasting a single minute let's begin the today's topic.
Why Amazon don't allow to send the Amazon pay balance to bank account?
In this method, I am using an application name as Ring. Which is a loan application. Where you can take some amount of loan in your bank account instantly.
How to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account Instantly?
- At first you need to install an application name as "Ring - Fast and Easy Payments" from Playstore.
- Now you need to create an account in Ring application (Simply click on the Sign Up option and create an account in Ring application by giving some basic details like First name, last name, date of birth, email id, PAN number etc.).
- After creating an account in Ring application then you will see your credit limit.
- As you can see my credit limit is Rs.2000 it means I can take loan amount up to Rs.2000 instantly in my bank account. Check the below screenshot.
- Now you need a merchant QR code to take your loan in bank account (I recommend you to use Amazon merchant QR code, if you use any other merchant QR code then you need to pay extra fee for taking the loan).
- If you use Amazon merchant QR code then you will get free transaction up to Rs.750 (if you want to take loan above Rs.750 at a single transaction then you need to pay 5% charge. That's why, I recommend you to take loan Rs.500 every time).
- After taking the loan you need to repay the loan amount with interest, which is 0.75%.
- When you go for repay the loan amount, in the payment page you need to choose the Amazon pay balance option.
- Now complete the payment from Amazon pay balance.
- That's the trick.